If you like curry or golden milk, you might be familiar with turmeric- a popular vividly-colored spice. Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which is responsible for its golden color and also contains most of the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric. Regular turmeric supplements are great for a variety of ailments, but curcumin is said to be the most beneficial.
According to Healthline.com, some benefits of curcumin include:
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory
- It can increase your body’s antioxidant capacity
- It may improve brain function and reduce risk of brain diseases
- It may reduce the risk of heart disease
- It may prevent or treat Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis patients often find that it reduces pain and inflammation in the joints
- Studies have shown that it can boost serotonin and dopamine in the brain, making it a natural treatment for depression
We believe that Terry Naturally has the highest quality curamin products on the market because their products are clinically studied and proven by our customers to be the most effective.
We understand that it can be difficult to understand the differences between “Curamin” and “Curamed.”
We’ll help break it down for you.
Curamed: Contains high-absorption curcumin and is Terry Naturally’s highest potency curcumin product. Many of our customers like to use Curamin on a daily basis to support everyday health.
Curamin: Contains this same curcumin compound, but with an added blend of boswellia, DLPA, and nattokinaise, which many people use for occasional pain relief. An extra strength formula is also available.
Besides those two top selling curamin products, we also offer a variety of other Terry Naturally products that utilize curcumin.
Watch the video below for more information about curcumin!