Try these blueberry muffins using the Mustard Seed vanilla whey protein! Click the link below to shop!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Mustard Seed Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen)
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the applesauce, coconut oil, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Fold in the flour, cinnamon, and protein powder.
- Add blueberries and mix to combine.
- Pour into a greased muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.