Elderberry is a purple berry that grows in Europe and North America and has made waves in the health and wellness world in recent years.
Despite being relatively new to the mainstream market, Elderberry has been a longtime all-star in herbalism and traditional medicine of ancient cultures.
Here are 5 benefits of elderberry!
- Elderberry has been scientifically proven to be anti-viral against influenza and can prevent or lessen the severity of the flu.
- Elderberry has a high antioxidant content, making it effective for free radical protection and boosting the immune system.
- Elderberry has a high content of Vitamin A, B, & C – all supportive of the immune system.
- Elderberry has rutin, a nutrient that supports good blood circulation and eye health.
- Elderberry has been known to help improve cholesterol levels.
Shop our favorite New Chapter elderberry on our website!